Friday, January 25, 2008

Play dates and fertility meds!

Yesterday, Michelle had a play date with her friend Conor. He is the son of my friend Carri, and is only two weeks younger then Michelle. We get together a lot and hang out, normally at her house, since she runs a day care, and has a couple of babies she watches. So we had a blast. Michelle loves playing with Conor. They are so cute together. I also got to try a Wii for the first time. man, those things are so cool. I told Mike I wanted one for Mother's day. It is such a fun work out! I am a huge video game nerd, I know.

The other exciting thing is I started my fertility medicine today. I take it until Tuesday. I am very excited, and nervous. It is a big step forward, so I am happy!!!

Well, someone is asking me for snuckles, and I can't resist that offer! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

good luck with the meds! you're so cute with michele, i really hope it works out for you to have more babies! and as i always say, if you make cute babies, you should make more than one!

cosmo said...

It's fun to watch little kids on play dates and see how they interact with each other. Happy ovulating!