Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bowling!

Today was an awesome day! I had a Dr's appointment today, and I got fertility meds!!!! We have been trying so long, and my body was not cooperating at all. So, finally, all of the changes I have made seems to have made a big difference! It is so exciting to know that there is a good chance of something happening.

After the Dr, we took Michelle bowling for the first time. I
t went so amazing. We expected the worst, like not being able to finish a full game, but we got through 2, and probably could have done a 3rd had it not been for wanting to get home cause of bad weather. It was awesome since she had gotten up at 9:30, which is really early for her, and she hadn't had a nap. She seemed to have a ton of fun, and she caught on very fast. She even knew when it was her turn, or Mama or Dada's.

I am going to try to add some pictures. Sorry for bad quality, I forgot my camera, so we had to use a disposable.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh isn't Michelle just the cutest!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!