Thursday, January 17, 2008

ooooo0000000OOOOOOODear Diary,
I have such an awesome guy! He is like so Mint!! Right now I am listening to Bon Jovi, and Journey and trying to decide which one is more totally awesome... But they are both like so totally
tubular!!! ooooo000000OOOOO

That was my little day dream sequence. Sometimes while writing on the blog, I feel like a kid writing in a diary. Apparently I am 80's teen, since I can't seem to stop teasing up my bangs... They are HUGE!!! lol.

Here is my conversation today with Michelle:

Me: What is 1+1, Michelle??

Michelle: 2, Mama! My number is 2, too!!!

Me: What is 2+2??

Michelle: (giggling, but trying to look serious) Tutu, Mama..... DANCE!!!!!!! (starts do twirls everywhere)

I thought it was hilarious!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!




2 comments:

cosmo said...

That is sooo strange!! I was just in a meeting and we were trying to figure out why we were getting finders errors for certain statutes and I put my ideas out there and said, "DANCE!!" and started turning in circles!! It must run in the family!
She's a goofball : )

Crystal said...

i love the 2 year old logic! it's hilarious, well, it's either hilarious, or it drives you crazy!