Friday, January 11, 2008

Amazingness of a 2 year old

I am so amazed everyday at the new stuff Michelle is learning. She says so much that just cracks me up. This morning after nap she told me she needed a diapie change, and said it so clear. Then as we were walking into the living room she told me she was hungry. She will normally just bring me a diaper when she needs to be changed, but has never told me she needed a diapie change. makes me think she is getting ready to potty train more. I know she is going to potty train so fast, but I haven't wanted to start yet. I guess she is leaving me no choice, my baby is growing up. I just love this age she is at so much. She is still so little and stuff, but now she can tell me what she wants. We have a ton of conversations about animals and numbers. She also will tell Mike about how she had fun playing all day and what she ate. She also gets so cute concentrating on stuff. And still, as of now(knock on wood, and yes I really did just do that) there have been no signs of terrible twos!!!


Ok, enough of my shameless mama bragging. Things right now are fairly chill. Mike is working non-stop the next 11 days. I hate when he has no days off. But he does what he has to do so I can stay home, so I can't too upset. I still miss him, and based on Michelle asking 10 times in the last 5 minutes where Dada was, I am guessing she misses him, too. Although she does keep asking to go to his work and eat noodily cheese(mac and cheese) and corn that she might miss the food there, too.

The weather here is starting to cool off a lot. It is always slightly warmer here then NY, so we just enjoyed nice 70 degree weather. That has been REALLY nice to take Michelle out in. I try to go out for a walk everyday, but with the weather getting so cold it is hard to take Michelle out in. But with the great weather we have been able to go walking more. And Michelle has enjoyed being able to go play in the backyard on her swing set. I love the snow, so when it is cold and snowy I am happy. But cold and rainy, or cold and dingy is no good.

Well, she is telling me all about how a whale dives, splashes, swims, and blows air, so I think her and I are going to go pretend to be whales. Hope everyone is having a "splashing" good time!!

No comments: