Friday, February 1, 2008

TUSHY!!!!!




It has been a while since I have blogged(bloggity blog blog) partially because I am lazy(yes, too lazy to move my fingers and type stuff.... Hey, thinking takes a lot of... thought!), and partially because nothing too interesting has happened.

On Monday, we took Michelle to breakfast at a delicious dinner near us. I took some great pictures with Mike's cell phone.... I remember when phones used to only be on cords, camera's
took 8 hours to take a picture.... Ok well maybe not that long, but still.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have homemade mac and cheese waiting for me.... Mmmmmm, can you see the drool? My sister Jess gave me the recipe, and it came out so good. Now if only I can hire her to bake me cakes and cookies daily, I am totally in business!!!!

<~~~~~I love this picture... She is about to come after my pancakes!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

i agree phones with cameras are so cool. i remember the phones with the spiral cords, my mom could always find me talking to my friends no matter where i hid! michele is just a perfect mix of you and mike! she's so cute! if ou could convince your sister to cook for me too that would be great!