Thursday, January 3, 2008

I can not believe it is 2008!!! Where did the time go?!? 2007 was an awesome year though. On New Years eve, Mike and I were talking about our favorite things we did in 2007.

We took a lot of trips, including mine and Michelle's first plane trip in February, we went to Massachusetts. We flew again in August to Maine. In April we went to NY to visit my family, and my parents watched Michelle overnight so Mike and I could go up to Niagara Falls for the night. That trip, all of us kids, and the grandkids got together to take a family picture as a surprise for my parents. It came out wonderful, if not a little cramped with 7 adults and 10 kids! We went to Cleveland and went to the zoo and to a baseball game. It was great to see the Red Sox beat the Indians.

This year Michelle turned TWO! It is amazing how much she has learned that last few months. She is so fun, and super talkative. One of the best things we did was move into the house we are in now. We moved in February, and it is great. It is closer to Mike's work, and even better then that, the neighborhood is great. We have awesome neighbors, and it is a lot of fun during the Summer to just hang out with them, and watch the kids play.


Our New Years eve was fun. We had turkey meatloaf for dinner(YUM!) and just relaxed and watched tv. We ended up staying up until 5 am watching the movie Tombstone. I love that movie!

I have chocolate chip cookies calling my name(not literally, although.....), and a Michelle snuggled up next to me. Can life get any better?
"Look at all the stars. You look up and you think, God made all this and He remembered to make a little speck like me. It's kind of flattering, really." From Tombstone, but it seemed fitting.

I hope everyone has a great 2008, and that they don't feel like a fart in a hurricane!



Quick edit, going to try to add our slightly after midnight video of Michelle on new years eve. We tried to keep her up a little late, but at 8:30, her normal bedtime, she said it was time for night nights and walked over to the gate. She is a woman that loves her schedule. So he ended up just waking her up at 11:55. The video is of her New Year dance.

1 comment:

April said...

I love your blog!! You are soo witty and funny! I love you!!!!!!!! gerbils