Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oh, I love a lazy Sunday!




I love lazy Sundays. Mike was home today(woo hoo!!) and so we have enjoyed just relaxing. I just made noodle salad (shells, shredded chicken, tomatoes, black olives, muenster cheese, onion, and celery) and we are letting it sit before we start the chicken. So right now, I, obviously, am typing this, and Michelle is dancing around to Spongebob.

I am going to attempt to add some pictures on here. Woo hoo, it looks as though it is working. Here is a picture of Michelle at my sister Jess's house. And yes she is wearing a sock on her hand. That is just how she rolls.






Here she is opening Christmas presents. Notice how she just throws the paper over her head to get to the good stuff.


















While I was writing this, I kept trying to day dream, but my mind kept wandering......

No comments: