Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Messy Michelle!!!

Hello...... You! Of course I remember your name. But I prefer to call you "Loyal Reader of my blog... bloggity blog blog!". Think of it as my pet name for you.

Today we had Michelle's class, and her messy me class tonight. It was awesome!! She had so much fun at class, and did a great job!! Today dealt mostly with colors and balance. The messy me class was so much fun. She got to use powder paint(which she then blew bubbled into to make finger paint), crayon rubbing for textures, she made play doh, paper machete, a volcano with the baking soda/vinegar thing, and a bunch of other stuff. She made an absolute mess of herself, and it was wonderful! It was so great!!!!







Look at this messy face!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

cosmo said...

she did all that in one class?

Any ideas for stuff you guys did that I could do with the kids on some weekend?

Crystal said...

that sounds like so much fun! i want to do that stuff with my kids, but i guess i'm too lazy to clean up the mess afterwards. we're heading to the science museum today though, i'm sure they can get into something there.