Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tushy part 2 (Or the tush, the whole tush, and nothing but the tush)

In looking over my blog, and realized that the title of yesterday's blog title is not fitting of the blog. I blame the mac and cheese, I was too distracted to tell the tushy story. So on to the tush...

My mother in law sent Michelle down a sock monkey she made for her. You know the ones, with the "lips" on the butt. So, Michelle, being the mature and sophisticated two year old she is, starts laughing hysterically about the monkey's tushy! And so she has named the monkey.... You guessed it.... Frank. No I am kidding, it is Tushy. Which has made the house extra entertaining when she says "Drink your milk Tushy" or "Time for night nights Tushy!"

So, I hope everyone and their Tushies are having a great weekend!


2 comments:

cosmo said...

Can you put a picture up of the monkey? I know what you are talking about, but am not sure about the lips on the butt?? I don't remember that part.

Jess said...

Ok, Linds thats too freaking cute!! "We will name him....Tushy McTusherson!" LOL