Thursday, February 7, 2008

Michelle's new class!!

Michelle has a new fun school! We found a place near us that is like a "gymboree" type place. The have open play every day for atleast 7 hours, and the kids can play as long as they want. It is so much fun!!! They had a little roller coaster, a ball pit, a "tree" climby tunnel thingy that leads to a blow twisty slide. They had tons of toys, lots of climby jumpy things, and kids music("In my frog boots, in my frog boots, I jump around in my frog boots!" haha, Jess, you know what I am talking about!). So we decided to sign her up for classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next 9 weeks. Included with the classes is 9 weeks of free open play whenever we want to take her. She has her first class on Tuesday! Later this month she has a messy me class where she will get to paint, and do crafts, and make play doh and all of that. It should be great! She had such an amazing time. she didn't want to leave! Here are some pictures!!!!!!




No comments: