Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hooray for Christmas!!

Mmmmm, my house smells so good right now. We had sticky chicken for dinner, and the whole house still smells delicious.


Hooray for Christmas. We had such a great day today. I swear, this has got to be the best Christmas I have ever had. Michelle got a butt load of presents. Lots of cars, a book projector, some art stuff, a tinkerbell tent/sleeping bag/flashlight, geotrax, and a doll house. She definitely loves the geotrax and doll house best. The geotrax are so neat, they are little electronic trains. And the doll house has so many pieces and we got her a nursery addition. I love the fact that both the geotrax and doll house have so many additions you can but to add on.

Mike got all Red Sox and Patriots stuff. His favorite thing was a red sox watch. It is so nice and shiny. I love getting him fun sports stuff. He also got a microwave. It is shiny!!!

I made out quite well, too, I must admit. Right now I am typing all this on my new shiny laptop. Ohhhhh, shiny!!!!! I also got a down blanket, memory foam pillow, Simpsons Movie, headbands, hair claws, a straightener(Sooo nice!!), and a huge makeup set.

So, all in all, it was a great day. I love the age Michelle is at right now. She had so much fun opening everyones presents for us. It was so exciting. She laughed and wanted to play with everything right after she opened it, and then couldn't believe it when we had more presents for her. She thought it would just be one or two things. Right now Mike and I are just relaxing on the couch, and Michelle is sleeping. God, I love being able to sit on my tush and watch tv and do stuff on the computer. Does that say lazy or what??!!??

I hope everyone is having a great day, eating lots of good food, and having fun. I am fresh out of witty and silly things to say relating to the topic at hand, so instead I will say this:

No matter how you shake and dance, the last few drops still end up on your pants....

Just something to keep in mind...


1 comment:

Crystal said...

you are hilarious! i'm so glad you started a blog! for some reason the pics you have in your first post aren't showing up. post pics of michele if you get a chance, i'd love to see her! if you want, you can check out my blog. http://simmonspartyof6.blogspot.com
merry christmas!