Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gotta take a wicked yes!

We got a wii!!!! I am so excited. We have been looking everywhere for one. I played it at my friend Carri's house a couple months ago, and have wanted one ever since. I think Mike thought I was nuts, since it is just a video game, but it is so much fun. My sister Jess' family has one, so while we were there, I got Mike hooked! He thought I was crazy wanting to play at night, but once he saw everything, he LOVED it. So, while we were out yesterday, we were looking for one, and had no luck. On a whim, we called a store down by Mike's work, and they had two of them! So, we were able to go get one.

Other then that, nothing new today. I love lazy days. All I have to do tonight is cook some dinner. I am thinking pirogies and kielbasa... With lots of yummy butter and onions.


2 comments:

cosmo said...

what are you too busy playing to post anymore?? : )

Jess said...

Why aren't you blogging??? Step away from the Wii and no one gets hurt!!!!