Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WAY TOO MUCH TO CATCH UP!!!

Ugh, I am such a slacker. I have missed posting about Michelle's birthday and a bunch more. But for right now I only have a minute to catch you fine people up on some stuff.

First of all, everyone is doing great. I think better then before, which I didn't think possible!

Everything is going so crazy right now! Mike has gotten a new job! He, and us as a family, were so ready for this change. The stress of the business and the hours were just really
starting to get to us.

Other then more time with him, a major advantage to his new job is it is in Rochester!! So, on Friday, we will be living in Rochester again! It seems so crazy to say, and it really hasn't sunk in yet.


And finally, the BIGGEST news of today.... I had a dr's appt and ultrasound. Everything is looking wonderful. The baby is totally healthy. And more so, we know what the baby is! HE made sure to position himself perfectly so we could see. So Michelle is going to have a little brother. She has been saying that all along, so she is thrilled. According to her, his name is Baby Helicopter. I had no clue how we were going to tell her it was a girl, she has been so sure. But he really does look amazing. It was such a change from just a couple months ago. He is beautiful.

So, that is pretty much what is going on. It will be a crazy n
ext few weeks, but awesome ones!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Everything seems to be falling into place! Please let me know if you need anything at all.

cosmo said...

HA!! He really did make sure you guys could see what gender you were having.

Tara said...

BIG PENIS on Fetus Face...LOVE IT! Boys are terrific. Enjoy moving!!!! And YEAH to Mike!