Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged

My sister Heath Tagged me, so....

4 Random Things I Like About Mike

1 - He is super funny
2 - We have a ton in common, so we are always having fun
3 - He likes sports(REAL ones, like baseball and football, lol)
4 - He is so incredibly sweet and thoughtful. He does things for Michelle and I all the time, without me even having to ask or hint to it.

4 Jobs I've Had

1 - Mama
2 - Waitress
3 - Uhhhhh, kick-ass person
4 - Super secret awesome awesomeness agent

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once

1 - Moulin Rouge
2 - Guys and Dolls
3 - Mel Brooks movies
4 - Kevin Smith movies

4 TV Shows I Watch

1 - Law and Order SVU
2 - CSI (Original and NY)
3 - Family Guy
4 - Kitchen Nightmare

4 Favorite Foods

1 - Chicken massuman (Thai)
2 - Crab legs
3 - Sticky chicken
4 - Cheese

4 Places I'd Like to Visit

1 - Poland
2 - Ireland
3 - London
4 -Every state in the US, or atleast the ones with good MLB teams.

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to in the Coming Year

1 - Michelle going to school and turning 4
2 - Moving
3 - Being able to see people more
4 - Uhhhh, oh yeah, and having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!

4 People I Tag

1 - Jess
2 - Monique
3 - Brooke
4 - Sara

3 comments:

cosmo said...

Linds

your super secret awesomeness agent made me laugh SO hard and then when I went to write this, caden says, "Mom...why are you doing that? mom...why are you laughing at the computer?" man, you are funny. you are one funny toots. has anyone ever told you that?

SurferWife said...

Tagged, eh? Okie Dokie Pokie.

cosmo said...

OK. I was tagged again! Now you are too.