Sunday, June 29, 2008

New entry pt 1: Fishing and a haircut

Sheesh, am I bad at updating, or what?? I'm sorry, Baby. You see... What had happened was..... Eh, who am I kidding, I got no excuse. haha.

So, part one of my Blog-a-palooza (oh, that sounds awesome. I am going to sell tickets to that tour. Any takers? No? Ok, maybe later.).... We took Michelle fishing.... Well, it was a while ago, but still. It is new to you! Unless you are my Dad, and then this is old news. Haha.

Anyways, Michelle LOVED fishing. We didn't catch anything, barely even a nibble, but it was still so much fun. She caught on super fast to what you are supposed to do. Before fishing, we stopped and got her haircut. Her hair is sooooooo long!!!! The ends were a little uneven, so it was just a tiny trim. She did wonderful!

Here are some pictures, of course!










No comments: