Thursday, May 22, 2008

Outside fun!

HAHA! I am updating before a month has passed. WOO HOO!!!! In your face In your face!!!!!

Anyways, now that that is out of my system.

Monday we ended up getting Michelle a very cool power wheels car. We also got her a real bike. So, of course, the weather has been super crappy since! FINALLY we were able to go out for a bit this afternoon.

She is a little freaked out by her car... I don't know why, but she seems to think Mama should be the one driving it. I don't know how she got that idea.... I might have gotten in to show her how she was supposed to press the button. Maaayyyybbbeeeeee....... But she still loves it.

We also got this REALLY cool sidewalk chalk. Basically, you use the chalk, then put on the 3D glasses, and it makes all of your pictures 3D. VERY cool. For Michelle.... Yes, that's it.... Miiichhhellllleeee.........

So, of course, about a billion pictures!!!












After all the playing.....

1 comment:

cosmo said...

Wow...a cadillac! Very cool! I haven't seen that chalk, I don't think. Does it really work?

What the heck is that cat staring at in the last picture? It looks like it is going to steal the popsicle! It can't hold the stick...it lacks opposable thumbs! Silly cat.